The workers are preparing some installation for a big public event at Piazza Maggiore which is considered the heart of Bologna (Italy). In the background - D'Accursio Palace, the Town Hall. It was the residence of the Accursio family, giving its name to the whole building. It belonged to the Magistracy of the Elders from 1336. The clock tower was built in 1444. The photos were taken on June 2010.