All ArtWanted artists can now create and sell their own personalized 2023 wall calendars that feature your own artwork/photos!
This calendar product has received great feedback over the years from our members about the quality of the paper and printing. We invite all ArtWanted artists to create their own calendars. There's no cost to build your calendar, and you will earn extra income if you sell them to your fans.
We have several BIG upgrades to this year's calendar that you are going to love...
1. Back Cover Image - You can now upload a custom graphic for the back of the calendar, which was not possible in the past. This back cover image could include a photo and information about yourself, or just another image you want to share. The new back cover image is also optional.
2. Three Calendar Date Grids - This year you can pick from 3 different date grid designs to personalize your calendar even more.
3. Faster Production Time - In the past, it took over a week to print your calendars. We have greatly improved the process and your calendars will be printed in just a few days and ready to ship out faster than ever.
4. International Print Facilities - We have partnered with multiple print facilities around the world, so your calendar will be printed in the closest facility to the buyer. This cuts down on shipping costs and delivery time.
5. Lower Cost Shipping - We are offering more shipping options than ever before and we now offer a lower-cost shipping option that is $3 less than last year.
6. Design Template - We have created a design template to help you create your calendar images, so they will look their very best. You can download this template in JPG, PNG or Photoshop PSD format.
7. Calendar Statistics - After your calendar goes live, we show you the calendar page views, sales you have had, money earned and conversion rate for your calendar page.
8. Artist Description - You can add a short paragraph of custom text on your calendar page to describe your art, yourself and your calendar.
The calendars are 11” wide by 8.5” tall when closed. They are spiral bound together and are printed on heavy 100# coated cardstock paper. Each month will feature a different image that you have created. Your images will look amazing!
The process to create a calendar couldn’t be easier. Simply upload your 12 high-resolution images plus your cover image(s) and you’re done! You can even import images from your portfolio or last year's calendar to get you started.
We take care of all the rest for you, including creating the master calendar template, printing the calendars and shipping them to the buyer. You will collect a sales commission from every calendar you sell.
The default retail price of the calendar is $19.95 (USD), but you can change the retail price of your own calendar if you want. The wholesale cost to print each calendar is $13.95, so any amount above that is your profit. You can even buy your own calendars at the low wholesale price for gifts. Commission funds will be deposited into your ArtWanted bank account after the product ships, and you can use those funds for any ArtWanted purchase or request payment via Venmo/PayPal/check.
The calendar will be promoted on your portfolio page with a new “2023 Calendar” icon. This portfolio page will talk about the calendar, display all of the monthly images and have a button for visitors to purchase your calendar. We will also post your calendar in a special Calendars section of the website later this year. After creating your own calendar, we suggest you tell your fans about it via social media or email campaigns.
After you have decided which images you want to have on the calendar and prepared the images, head over to our Calendar Builder page to upload your images and set your retail price.
You can add a front and back cover image to your calendar. Although not required, we suggest that you add your name and the year (2023) to the design/image of your front cover image. This will always remind the buyer of the name of the artist they are looking at all year. For the new back cover image, you can add your website/contact information, a photo of yourself, or even a short bio. You can decide what images and information you want to add to the back cover. Be sure to keep text at least an inch away from the image border, so nothing is cut off in the trimming process. We do not offer an online design center for the cover images, so you will need to design the images in an image editing software (ie Photoshop) before you upload them to ArtWanted.
We hope you enjoy this new ArtWanted feature take advantage of it by creating your own custom calendar for 2023. The calendars are great for home or office and make a great gift. Post a reply with your feedback on this new product and let's see what you create!