Previous 30 of 228 Next

The name 'bullet nose' Studebaker was given to the 1950-1951 Champion models. In 1950, Studebaker introduced automatic transmissions & gave their cars a face-lift after entering the automotive business with electric vehicles back in 1902 & then producing gas powered vehicles in 1904. The 'Commander' name was used in 1927 & the 'Dictator' name was dropped in 1937 because of Hitler's European ambitions. In 1939 the low-priced 6 cylinder 'Champion' was introduced as an economy model in the Studebaker lineup.

Additional Project Images

2 Comments

Anonymous Guest (IP: 172.69.62.7)

Wes Schuelke 14 Sep 2019

A blast from the past, well done.

Thomas Curry 16 Mar 2019

very nice