Here's something different for my last upload of the month. I have been noodling around with clay lately in response to a local contest. This is the first horse head I did. I made it at the beginning of June, but it has air-dried completely and changed colour from gray to off-white. I imagine that with more time it will get even whiter. It is 4" across and took about 3 hours to make. Being my first attempt, there's several mistakes...whenever I made a mistake, I thought "I'll just sand it out later". I started sanding it today and realized I could also sand it out of existence :-D I do not know if I will paint it or try getting it cast. This is not the piece I will be entering in the contest. My final exam is on Monday. Wooo!!