The ArtWanted.com message boards
allow our members to communicate with each other and our staff. Anyone can read these posts, but only members of our site can reply or create new threads. To post a topic or reply on our message boards, you must agree to the following guidelines:
- No profanity or offensive messages.
- No nudity or offensive images.
- Only post images that are created by you or royalty free.
- Constructive criticism is acceptable on others work when asked for, but don't just slam it without cause.
- No spam messages.
- Only post topics that are related to the category you are posting in.
- Do not post the same message in multiple categories.
- High debate topics such as religion, politics, gays, abortion, etc. are not welcome on our boards.
- No posting links to websites that may be considered competition or similar to ArtWanted.com.
- Negative comments towards specific artists will not be tolerated.
- Negative comments toward the ArtWanted.com site or staff members are not allowed and will be removed. However, we welcome all positive suggestions to help us improve.
- Discussions about ArtWanted.com staff actions toward a specific member are not to be discussed on the public message boards.
- Personal issues are to be dealt with directly with the member or ArtWanted.com via e-mail. The message board is not the place for personal issues that do not effect the rest of the artists on our site.
- We reserve the right to edit/delete any message/thread if it gets out of hand or breaks these rules.
Breaking these rules may cause a ban to the message boards or your account deleted off ArtWanted.com