We are always looking for ways to reduce the time it takes for you to manage your online portfolio. One way to do this is to make uploading images to ArtWanted faster and easier... Introducing E-mail Uploads!
You can now post images to your portfolio by simply sending us an e-mail. You can do this from your desktop computer, laptop, tablet or from your mobile phone. Here is how it works...
1) Create a new e-mail to: email@example.com
2) ATTACH the image to your e-mail that you want to upload (one image per e-mail)
3) The SUBJECT of your e-mail will be used as the image title
4) The BODY of your e-mail will be used as the image description
5) Within a few minutes of sending us your e-mail, your image will be posted to your portfolio. It’s that easy!
After your image has been posted to your portfolio, we'll send you an e-mail reply with a link to view your image and a link to add/edit any additional information for that image. Here are a few tips for this new feature...
1) The e-mail address you send from must match the e-mail address in your ArtWanted.com profile. View/Edit Info
2) Only attach one image per e-mail. If your e-mail contains multiple attachments, only the first attachment will be uploaded.
3) Images should be under 10 MB in file size.
You can now post images to your portfolio on the go using your smart phone. Simply snap a photo of your artwork using the camera on your phone. Next, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the photo of your artwork and you are done. Within minutes, the image from your mobile phone will be posted to your portfolio.
Uploading images to your portfolio has never been easier! We invite you to try out this new feature today. Send your next portfolio image to: email@example.com